Global Corporate Venturing Symposium 2014
The Global Corporate Venturing Symposium returns for the 2014 instalment.
‘Pushing the frontiers of corporate venture capital – creating a sustainable ecosystem from the Golden Age’
"I just wanted to thank you for the great symposium. It was definitely a top class conference, not just because of Al Gore (who was great, of course) but also because of the caliber of the CEOs (ARM, WPP...) and other presenters. I only heard good comments from the visitors. It was global, interactive and relevant."
Dominique Megret, Head of Swisscom Ventures writing about the 2013 Global Corporate Venturing Symposium
View the Agenda
If you haven’t already registered for the Global Corporate Venturing Symposium, here are 5 great reasons to do so today:
1. You will increase your network of THE key players in corporate venturing. We’re expecting 500 people to come over the two days and the speakers alone will represent about 50 of the most influential corporate venturing units including BP….
2. You will see pitches from portfolio companies with disruptive technologies, most of which are probably not already on your radar.
3. The topics to be discussed will help you solve some of the puzzles you may have been grappling with like how best to work with other investors, how to measure strategic value and how to convince management and shareholders of the long term value of corporate venturing.
4. Find out who is being recognised for best practice at the Global Corporate Venturing Awards and Gala Dinner at the five-star Millennium Mayfair Hotel. You might even be a winner.
5. And why book today? Because there are limited places and you could miss out. And we’re not just saying that – past events have sold out quickly.
*please note the offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice