9 March 2014
The corporate venturing awards: are you a winner?
We are delighted to invite you to submit nominations for our awards to be announced at our London Symposium on 20 and 21 May, in front of more than 400 people expected from the corporate venturing ecosystem.
As an industry matures, it is of great importance that its participants be recognised for their achievements. For this reason we are delighted to invite you to submit nominations for our awards to be announced at our London Symposium on 20 and 21 May, in front of more than 400 people expected from the corporate venturing ecosystem. Choose…Read More.
10 March 2014
New model fund Reinventure steps out into SocietyOne
Westpac Banking Corporation, an Australia-based bank and financial-services provider, has become the largest investor in the Reinventure Fund, a $50m early stage investment fund, independently managed…
10 March 2014
What's up doc for IDG India, Ascent
IDG Ventures has joined fellow corporate venturing units SAP Ventures and HSBC Private Equity (Asia) as an investor in Newgen Software, an India document software management company. The company has raised…
- 10 March 2014 – Chrysalix cleans up nicely with 11 deals
- 10 March 2014 – SKTA aims to put silicon back in Silicon Valley
- 10 March 2014 – John Lewis goes back to the future with JLab
- 9 March 2014 – Big Deal: eating the farmers' data
- 7 March 2014 – T-Venture trades up with Teqcycle
- 7 March 2014 – Wayra makes waves in China
- 7 March 2014 – DeNA takes stake in Between
- 7 March 2014 – Fosun pumps funds into Kongming
- 7 March 2014 – Smarterer buzzes for $1.6m
- 7 March 2014 – Sribu chalks up Infoteria funding
- 7 March 2014 – Saxena to power cognitive computing startups
- 6 March 2014 – Persimmon impresses ABB
- 6 March 2014 – ViSenze snaps up $3.5m in series A
- 6 March 2014 – Nokia Growth Partners places bets on PubMatic